A New Logic
Snow Logic's patented technologies emerged from 35 years of Australian Ski Area Management; home to some of the toughest snow-making conditions world-wide. We know first-hand how snow-making can make or break your bottom line.
As snow-making conditions become more challenging, you need technology that's built for the future, not the past.
And that's why we've developed a totally different snow-making system that’s ultra-low-energy, modular, and fully customizable to adapt
to future climates maximizing production in all windows of opportunity.
Using just 1kW / 5cfm in all temperatures, Dual Vector + Rapid Fire Technologies cut operating costs, boosts snow production & gets customers on the slopes sooner maximizing revenue potential.
- Independently verified as the lowest cost per acre foot in North America
- Reduce power + carbon emissions by 25-99% per snowmaking unit
- Open terrain faster
Make the most with every dollar & max. production in all windows of opportunity;
- Early start up temperature; 28°f / -2.2°c
- Custom flow rates & snow quality
- Flows up to 100 gpm / 6.35 ls
- 200 psi-1000 psi / 13.78 bar-68.94 bar
- Long, directional thow; 150+ft / 45+m
- Whisper quiet; 66 dBA @ 16”/5m, 57 dBA @ 65”/20m
- Sublimates less than other technologies
To combat dynamic snowmaking conditions you need efficient technology and system design; our team engineers custom solutions to max. efficiency, production & snow quality in all conditions.
Plus, our modular snowguns are fully customizable, auto-ready and easily upgraded giving you unbeatable flexibility to adapt your snowmaking system to future conditions.