Snow Logic's patented technologies emerged from 35 years of Australian Ski Area Management; home to some of the toughest snow-making conditions world-wide. We know first-hand how snowmaking can make or break your bottom line.
As snowmaking conditions become more challenging, you need technology that's built for the future, not the past.
And that's why we've developed a totally different snowmaking system that’s ultra-low-energy, modular, and fully customizable to adapt
to future climates maximizing production in all windows of opportunity.
Dual Vector + Rapid Fire Technologies cut operating costs, boosts snow production & gets customers on the slopes sooner maximizing revenue potential.
- Independently verified as the lowest cost per acre foot in North America
- Reduce power + carbon emissions by 25-99% per snowmaking unit
- Open terrain faster
Make the most with every dollar & max. production in all windows of opportunity;
- Early start up temperature; 28°f / -2.2°c
- Custom flow rates & snow quality
- Flows up to 100 gpm / 6.35 ls
- 100 psi - 1000 psi / 6.89 bar - 68.94 bar
- Long, directional thow; 150+ft / 45+m
- Whisper quiet; 66 dBA @ 16”/5m, 57 dBA @ 65”/20m
- Sublimates less than other Technologies
To combat dynamic snowmaking conditions you need efficient technology and system design; our team engineers custom solutions to max. efficiency, production & snow quality in all conditions.
Plus, our modular snowguns are fully customizable, auto-ready and easily upgraded giving you unbeatable flexibility to adapt your snowmaking system to future conditions.