We don’t like boundaries. So when we developed Rapid Fire Automation Technology we dared to be different unleashing the world’s first wireless, battery operated and solar charged automation technology.
With Dual Vector + Rapid Fire Technology, you’ll crush operating costs and run time. Plus, you’ll open more terrain sooner with the best possible snow surface.
The 'Black Box'
The ‘Black Box’ is a game changer; the interchangeable actuators semi or fully automate Snow Logic’s DV Technology and Rapid Fire Hydrants in minutes. The robust, portable system is designed to move from trail to trail (without the environmental footprint) to maximize production and run time. Plus, all Dual Vector Technology is auto-ready so you can automate anywhere, anytime.
- Battery operated / solar charged / on-board GPS
- No electrical infrastructure
- All components rated to -40°F
- Programmable adjustments
- Increase production by 30%
- Produce the best quality snow surface, sooner
- Portable ‘Black Box’ (actuators), repeaters and weather stations
- Black Box compatible with Dual Vector snow guns and Rapid Fire hydrants
- Relocate Black Box’s to multiple trails / locations
- Communication via radio or fixed land-line
- Radio; 900 MHz, 40-100 mile range
- Web based software; customized to customers needs & accessed from anywhere
- Precise production; know how much snow is made at each location
- All internal components are modular; no maintenance, simply swap out module or ‘Black Box’
- Can be retrofitted to Dual Vector Technology & hydrants already in the field
All-In-One Air + Water Hydrant
The cornerstone of Rapid Fire Technology is a new hydraulically balanced air + water hydrant. Manual or Automatic, Rapid Fire Hydrants optimize snowmaking efficiency and capacity by streamlining start up and shut down procedures.
Hydraulically balanced, Dual Vector Technology is safely operated at high water pressures (up to 1000 psi) boosting production and snow quality to new heights.
- Turns on air, then water
- Hydrants installed to below ground pipeline can be serviced from the surface
- Insensitive to water pressure; Operates at 1000psi
- Hydraulically balanced = safer than traditional hydrants
- Auto drains; not susceptible to freezing and clogging
- Can be changed from manual to automatic in minutes